What is Realm?
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps our church staff connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Things you can do on Realm:
- Giving via Credit, Debit card or ACH from your checking account.
- See your own giving history and print your own contribution report.
- Send messages to other church members.
- Communicate with your groups (classes, committees, etc)
- Update your own contact info. (No more begging from the church office for updated phone numbers and addresses.)
- Upload your own profile picture.
- Register and pay for church events and camps.
- Easily find contact information for your other group members.
- Post pictures for your group members to see
- Group leaders can take attendance for their group through the app
- and more
Who can get on Realm?
Realm is open to all friends and family of Northside Baptist Church. Since church member contact information is available in Realm through our online directory, we don't have Realm open to the public. If you are a part of a group or class at Northside or attend Northside worship services from time to time, we want you to be a part of Realm.
How do I get on Realm?
1.) In order to access Realm, you must receive an email invitation from the church office. Contact us to receive an email invitation to be a part. Invitations were sent out to everyone we had an email address for in late February. If you have not received an invitation and want one, let us know.
2.) Click the link in the email invitation to set up your account. Follow the prompts. Then click the link in the email verificaton email you receive. Once your account is completely set up, move on to step 3.
3.) Search your app or play store for "Realm Connect." Download the app and log in.